Instructor Led Training
Weekly Doubt clearing Session
Lifetime Assistance for Revision
Lifetime Login Access to Student Dashboard
World-Wide Valid Certification
Study Material, Assignments and Projects
Numpy and Scipy
Data Visualization with Matplotlib
Supervised & Unsupervised Learning
A python is open-source software that provides great functionality to deal with mathematics, scientific functions. It has an easy to understand interface which makes it widely adapted by multiple industries. Python provides a large collection of libraries and packages to deal with data science applications.IT DESK training course provides in-depth knowledge of the Python libraries and packages that are required to perform data analysis, data visualization, web scraping, etc.
Python library provides the easiest way of analyzing and manipulating a large amount of structured data. NumPy, Pandas, Scikit, and SciPy are the most commonly used libraries of Python which are helpful in data processing, modeling, manipulation, and visualization. During the training course, IT DESK promotes the students to do Internships and also plans Industrial visits. Online Trainings are always conducted on the latest version of Python.
IT DESK certificate facilitates its students to escalate their careers, increase their level of expertise, and help them to grab the best job opportunities in the industry.
- What is Data Science, what does a data scientist do
- Various examples of Data Science in the industries
- How Python is deployed for Data Science applications
- Various steps in Data Science process like data wrangling, data exploration and selecting the model
- Introduction to Python programming language
- Important Python features, how is Python different from other programming languages
- Python installation, Anaconda Python distribution for Windows, Linux and Mac
- How to run a sample Python script, Python IDE working mechanism?
- Running some Python basic commands
- Python variables, data types and keywords.
- Introduction to a basic construct in Python
- Understanding indentation like tabs and spaces
- Python built-in data types
- Basic operators in Python
- Loop and control statements like break, if, for, continue, else, range() and more.
- Central Tendency
- Hypothesis Testing
- Probability Definitions and Notation
- Joint Probabilities
- The Sum Rule, Conditional Probability, and the Product Rule
- Baye’s Theorem
- Understanding the OOP paradigm like encapsulation, inheritance, polymorphism and abstraction
- What are access modifiers, instances, class members
- Classes and objects
- Function parameter and return type functions
- Lambda expressions.
- Introduction to mathematical computing in Python
- What are arrays and matrices, array indexing, array math, Inspecting a numpy array, Numpy array manipulation
- Introduction to scipy, building on top of numpy
- What are the characteristics of scipy
- Various subpackages for scipy like Signal, Integrate, Fftpack, Cluster, Optimize, Stats and more, Bayes Theorem with scipy.
- What is a data Manipulation. Using Pandas library
- Numpy dependency of Pandas library
- Series object in pandas
- Dataframe in Pandas
- Loading and handling data with Pandas
- How to merge data objects
- Concatenation and various types of joins on data objects, exploring dataset
- Introduction to Matplotlib
- Using Matplotlib for plotting graphs and charts like Scatter, Bar, Pie, Line, Histogram and more
- Matplotlib API
- Revision of topics in Python (Pandas, Matplotlib, numpy, scikit-Learn)
- Introduction to machine learning
- Need of Machine learning
- Types of machine learning and workflow of Machine Learning
- Uses Cases in Machine Learning, its various arlogrithms
- What is supervised learning
- What is Unsupervised Learning
- What is linear regression?
- Step by step calculation of Linear Regression
- Linear regression in Python
- Logistic Regression
- What is classification
- Decision Tree, Confusion Matrix, Random Forest, Naïve Bayes classifier (Self-paced), Support Vector Machine(self-paced), xgboost (self-paced)
- Introduction to unsupervised learning
- Use cases of unsupervised learning
- What is clustering
- Types of clustering(self-paced)-Exclusive clustering, Overlapping Clustering, Hierarchical Clustering(self-paced)
- What is K-means clustering
- Step by step calculation of k-means algorithm
- Association Rule Mining(self-paced), Market Basket Analysis(self-paced), Measures in association rule mining(self-paced)-support, confidence, lift
- Apriori Algorithm
- Introduction to pyspark
- Who uses pyspark, need of spark with python
- Pyspark installation
- Pyspark fundamentals
- Advantage over mapreduce, pyspark
- Use-cases pyspark and demo
- Introduction to Dimensionality
- Why Dimensionality Reduction
- Factor Analysis
- White Noise
- AR model
- MA model
- ARMA model
- ARIMA model
- ACF & PACF
How will you get your certificate?
IT DESK is a pioneer in CS/IT training and most of the industries give great recognition to its certificate throughout India and abroad. IT DESK Certificates are ISO verified which makes it highly reputed comparing to the other local brands and helps the student get prioritize while going for job opportunities in the industry. IT DESK Software Training is conducted by highly knowledgeable trainers which help students to enhance their skill set by putting great emphasizes on project-based learning.
Reviews from students
How Our instructors are certified
IT DESK has a team of highly skilled trainers, who focus on delivering well standard and quality training to each of its learners. Each IT DESK trainer has professional degrees and has more than 5 years+ of experience in the stream of Computer Science and Information Technology. Along with that, they are certified from prestigious institutes and have esteem knowledge of their courses which helps the learners to enhance their skills and meet the industry requirements. Our courses are not just based on theoretical concepts; in fact, it puts a great emphasis on industry-driven learning which is being regularly updated
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQ)
No such prerequisite, however a basic knowledge of the subject is preferable.
Generally, the average training duration is 2 hours daily. Although if someone wants a half-day or full-day fast track course these are also available.
Yes, the study material is included in the course. IT DESK provides you the exercise books and a multicolor reference guide which helps to revise the whole software anytime.
The certificate shall be provided in both digital and physical form once you complete the training. The certificate shall be displayed in your login after you complete the training. You can collect the physical certificate from the center.
Cad desk is a pioneer in CS/IT training and most industries and Universities/colleges recognize its certificate by reputation.
This is lifetime access to your login and all its benefits.
Definitely, IT DESK being the leader in Computer Science, receives many openings on day to day basis, and registered students shall be able to access that information.
Data Science With R Programming
Data Science With R Programming
Training: Offline Training